Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas

I want to wish everyone who reads this site, and especially those who comment, a very merry Christmas. The feedback I've gotten from this site has truly been life-changing. I may have eventually ended up on the same path I'm on now, but it would have taken months (if not years) longer without the valuable guidance and feedback you all have provided me.

With all the wonderful things this blog has brought in 2005, I can't wait to see what happens with it in 2006.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

3 Comments:

At December 23, 2005 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't have much time, but wanted to drop a note saying thanks for the well wishes and to return them in kind.

May the Lord bless you and yours, and bring to completion the good work he has begun in you.

God Bless and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

 
At January 03, 2006 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! I am a little late saying this, but since the Christmas season runs until Jan 14th, I am still technically on time :).

 
At January 03, 2006 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last post should say Christmas season runs until January 8 (this year), not Jan 14. I am still on time though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home