Tuesday, September 13, 2005

What to expect in terms of updates

I've been going through phases with this whole religious quest thing. Often I get in the mode where I realize that this is the most important endeavor of my life and spend every second of free time thinking and reading and posting about God. That usually leads to a sort of spiritual burnout where I need to chill for a few days and ponder only things like why Fox keeps moving the schedule for Arrested Development.

I often feel stress that readers to this site will think I've given up or stopped updating and stop reading the site. This is of particular concern with this blog since 90% of its purpose is for me to get feedback from people with interesting thoughts on Christianity.

So, I just want to reiterate how very much all the comments and feedback and suggestions mean to me. This week I'm not reading or thinking about religion as much so I don't have much to say, but please know that I'm reading all your comments and emails with delight and will be posting again soon.

And my posting will probably continue to be cyclical -- five one week then none the next. But please bear with me, because I'm going to need all the help I can get. :)

1 Comments:

At September 13, 2005 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was just web surfing and found your interesting blog! If you are interested, please go to see my home based business website. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

Best regards,

Wayne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home